The primary purpose of VereQuest’s website is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help you learn more about VereQuest. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so. Information that we collect from users of the site will be retained and may be used in the following ways:
What information do we gather?
VereQuest collects information at its websites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter or register to comment on a forum website); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology).
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to an VereQuest website.
- Our website collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We will always try to give individuals appropriate notice of what data will be collected and how it will be used. Whatever happens, we will only process that data if we consider it fair and lawful to do so.
Will we share your personal data with outside parties?
We will not sell personal data to third parties. We may transfer personal data to our contracted service providers and partners. Before we do so, we take steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data protection laws and VereQuest’s internal policies.
However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties in the event that we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets;
What about sensitive personal data?
What about data security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected. Regarding your use of our websites you should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, or to have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases at any time by using our Contact Us form. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again.
You have a question or complaint
If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, or have a concern about our use of your personal data, please Contact Us.