The Time for Leadership is Now!
- Lifting a person’s vision to higher sights
- Raising a person’s performance to a higher standard
- Building a person’s personality beyond its normal limitations.
It is the art of helping others be more than they thought they could be.
In business, anyone can be a leader — whether they are leading a company, a team or their co-workers. The only thing someone needs to be a leader is followers. Leadership has nothing to do with seniority or one’s position in the hierarchy of a company. Nothing to do with titles. Nothing to do with personal attributes.
VereQuest’s Leadership Development program is specifically designed for front-line managers to inspire them to lead their teams to greater heights. Designed around the popular LEAD [SIMPLY]™ program from Sam Parker, this program is fully customized to your unique environment. It helps your team leaders focus on what’s most important (and often missed) in creating a special team of people:
- Model the behavior you want to see.
- Connect more with the people you lead.
- Involve them as much as possible.
To view a copy of the LEAD [SIMPLY]™ introductory video, go to: www.givemore.com/lead-simply
*Lead [Simply]™ is a registered trademark of Give More Media Inc.
- After a detailed conversation with stakeholders and observation of your Team Leaders in action, a Leadership Program course outline is provided. Development of the course content is highly collaborative. The VereQuest Leadership Program is available in a variety of formats:
- Comprehensive 1+1 day Workshop (1 day now, 1 day later) including discussion groups, role-playing, and self-study. In addition to developing leadership skills, this workshop also addresses how to change behavior, coaching challenging employees and time management.
- 1-day Workshop
- 1-hour Introduction delivered in a classroom or via webcast
- (Optional) Leadership benchmarking pre-/post-training
- Front-line managers/supervisors with a greater appreciation for their roles as leaders and some tangible skills and behaviors that they can put into use right away
- A framework for helping others achieve more than they thought possible
- An understanding of the importance of following (not everyone can lead at the same time!)
- A refresher course in how to manage the day-to-day barriers to leadership