We’ve heard it said that “organizations are only as good as their front-line managers”. We can measure great leadership in sales results and employee retention rates and hear it in customer feedback. Many front-line managers have earned their place in a leadership role by performing as an agent or representative. They may have ‘paid their dues’ by demonstrating they can do a front-line job … but do they have what it takes to lead? Research tells us that less than 30% of our employees are truly engaged in their work. Front-line leadership is how we tap into the other 70%.
- Set the stage with an in-depth 1-3 day workshop to outline the principles of leadership
- Review current performance metrics and measurement.
- Review and/or conduct research to understand how employees perceive their managers’ leadership
- Working with you, develop a short-/long-term ‘Playbook’ for Leadership development that will help new and existing leaders understand, learn and practice the fundamentals of leadership in an era of never-ending change and customer-centricity.
- Back up the plan with a series of engaging sessions that may include workshops, role-playing, self-study and one-on-one coaching.
- Identification of where your individual front-line managers are performing and how their team members perceive their leadership today
- A written document and presentation that highlights both the philosophy of leadership within your organization and how it aligns with your overall brand promise
- A short-/long-term plan coupled with recommended activities that support the key tenets of your Leadership mandate