Home   Develop front-line managers who lead & inspire

Develop front-line managers who lead & inspire

Helping companies keep the promises they make®

business people group working in customer and helpdesk officeWe’ve heard it said that “organizations are only as good as their front-line managers”.  We can measure great leadership in sales results and employee retention rates and hear it in customer feedback.  Many front-line managers have earned their place in a leadership role by performing as an agent or representative.  They may have ‘paid their dues’ by demonstrating they can do a front-line job … but do they have what it takes to lead?  Research tells us that less than 30% of our employees are truly engaged in their work.  Front-line leadership is how we tap into the other 70%.

What We Do
  • Set the stage with an in-depth 1-3 day workshop to outline the principles of leadership
  • Review current performance metrics and measurement.
  • Review and/or conduct research to understand how employees perceive their managers’ leadership
  • Working with you, develop a short-/long-term ‘Playbook’ for Leadership development that will help new and existing leaders understand, learn and practice the fundamentals of leadership in an era of never-ending change and customer-centricity.
  • Back up the plan with a series of engaging sessions that may include workshops, role-playing, self-study and one-on-one coaching.

What You Get
  • Identification of where your individual front-line managers are performing and how their team members perceive their leadership today
  • A written document and presentation that highlights both the philosophy of leadership within your organization and how it aligns with your overall brand promise
  • A short-/long-term plan coupled with recommended activities that support the key tenets of your Leadership mandate

We'd love to hear From You

If you’d like to learn more about our solutions, discuss your challenges or simply get a feel for who we are, give us a call or use the form below.

* indicates required field
First Name
Last Name
Corporate Email
Company
Phone
I agree to receive emails from VereQuest
Call Us today at
Telephone: +1 416 362 6777 x222
Toll free: +1 866 920 2011 x222